Lead Generation: Bringing quality leads to your sales team
Our solutions find and deliver high quality lead to your sales team
B2B Leads >$100,000
TARGETED LEAD GENERATION TACTICS
We create lead generation campaigns that actually PERFORM & DELIVER
We generated all types of leads depending on your business requirements
What is Digital Lead Generation?
In today’s digital world, companies are looking for different marketing strategies to reach their target customers online. One such strategy is known as lead generation. What Is Lead Generation? Lead generation is a process of identifying and targeting potential customers who have shown interest in your company’s product or brand. With lead generation, you can generate interest in your company and also tap into new leads that can eventually be converted into real paying customers. Read on to know more about the benefits of lead generation and how it can help you achieve your marketing goals at an affordable price.
What Is Lead Generation?
Lead generation is a process of identifying and targeting potential customers who have shown interest in your company’s product or brand. With lead generation, you can generate interest in your company and also tap into new leads that can eventually be converted into real paying customers. Here’s how it works: You identify potential customers who are interested in buying your product or service. You create an attractive sales page to attract and convert these interested customers into leads that are qualified to buy your product. You collect leads and track their progress via CRM software like Salesforce and Gmail. You follow up with each lead and decide whether to move on to the next stage of lead nurturing or to turn them into customers.
Why you Should use Lead Generation for Marketing?
The best part about lead generation is that you can target your ideal audiences directly by finding out their interests and building your sales page around it. So, if you are planning to create a new product or expand your business, you can use lead generation as an initial stage to identify your potential customers and build your target audience. With lead generation you can also target B2B customers and generate leads that can eventually be converted into new customers. Here are some of the benefits of lead generation:
– Targeted Audiences – With lead generation, you can identify your ideal customers and target them directly. You can also track their interests and build your sales page around it. You don’t need to spend a lot of time in finding out your target audience’s interests and you can easily build your sales page around it by using data analysis tools. You can use data analysis tools to collect data about your customers like their buying behavior, past purchases, etc.
– Low Cost for Engagement – Unlike paid advertising methods, lead generation isn’t expensive as you don’t need to pay for advertising spots that may or may not reach your target audience. You can simply create an attractive sales page and target your audience. You can create a sales page that gives you enough information about the product and motivates the customer to buy it.
– Easy to scale – With lead gen, you can scale your business easily as you don’t need to invest a huge amount of money in hiring salespeople or buying expensive marketing tools. Once you have identified your ideal customers, you can simply follow them up, create a relevant offer and collect their information. It is better to use automation tools like Hubspot, Xero, or Hubify to track your customers and track their engagement.
Advantages of Lead Generation
– Affordable – Unlike paid advertising methods like PPC or paid channels like TV, lead generation is an affordable marketing strategy as you don’t have to pay for ads or buying media spots. With lead generation, you can target your ideal customers directly and create a sales page that motivates them to buy your product. So, it is an ideal strategy for creating an internal demand for your product and for generating new leads for your business.
– Ready-to-Buy Customers – With lead gen, you can identify your ideal customers who are interested in buying your product or service as they have shown interest in it. You can also target B2B customers and generate leads that can turn into new customers. Once you have identified your customers, you don’t have to do much to convert them into customers. They are already interested in buying your product and they are just looking for a convenient way to buy your product.
Tools for lead generation
For lead generation, you can use a variety of tools like Google Ads, content management systems, SEO plugins, freemium lead generation tools, etc.
Google Ads – It is a paid advertising platform that you can use to target your ideal customers and create an attractive sales page. With a campaign, you can target your ideal customers and set the bid price or the cost per click whether to buy a pizza or not. The price you set determines whether the customer clicks on your ad or not. You can also target your competitors and choose negative keywords to block your Google Ads. You can also use other tools like add-ons, extensions, and browser extensions to track your customers.
Content Management Systems – It is a tool that helps you to create a sales page with a variety of content management features like publishing, scheduling, and tracking your sales page and content. You can also assign a manager and track the progress of each page. The pages and content on your website can lead to new customers for your business.
SEO Plugins – It is a free or paid plugin that you can use to create an attractive sales page and target your ideal customers. With the help of content analysis tools, you can create a relevant sales page that targets your ideal customers. Also, with the help of SEO plugins, you can drive traffic to your sales page and convert them into sales.
Free Lead Gen Tools – There are a lot of free lead generation tools that you can use to generate leads on your own. You can sign up and create a lead generation campaign, choose your audience, and then just let the software do all the hard work. The most popular lead generation software includes , and Lead Magnet.
How much does it cost for an agency to do?
Let’s say you have a website and a landing page. You can use Google Analytics to see how many people have clicked on both of these pages. Then, you can compare this data with your sales data and calculate how many people have actually bought something from your website. Once you have the number, you can calculate how much it would cost for an agency to do lead generation for you. It would cost you much less than buying advertisements on Google or Facebook.
With all the chances that lead generation can bring, you should definitely try it for your business. It can help you create an internal demand for your product and for generating new leads for your business. It can also be an ideal way to target B2B customers and generate leads that can turn into new customers.
At PERFORM we can help you set up the right lead gen campaign for your business. Just contact us using the form below and we’ll get in touch to start your consultation. You can also check out our other services to see what is right for your business:
Contact Us Today
Get in touch and let us know how we can help
We can generated leads for your business starting today. With a minimal commitment we can start to make an impact by bringing customers to you.